Tina, Kimi, Nida, Eva, Me and Deanne

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

~ ~ ~ Just some observations ~ ~ ~

A simple list of some things I have been thinking about:

  • I really don't like twangy guitar music
  • If either Cobbie Caillat or Taylor Swift tried out for American Idol, they wouldn't make the top 24
  • Even after 50 + years, I wish I had straight hair...and blonde!
  • If I had to live on one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be Mexican food
  • I like eating out
  • Forget kids, just bring on the grandkids
  • I like the music from the 80s...
  • If sleeping were an Olympic sport, I would have several gold medals in my collection
  • When I have stamps, scotch tape and a pair of scissors in my purse, I feel empowered
Ok...that's all for now. I'm certain I will have more observations at a later date.  Come by and check it out!

Aloha,
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Woah mom, easy with the scissors. Haha. If I had to live on one type of food I would pick noodles in general. Then that could encompass spaghetti, saimin, chow mein, and so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd agree with Breana on noodles and Vancouver left a message that your Hibernation Medal is in the mail!

    ReplyDelete