Tina, Kimi, Nida, Eva, Me and Deanne

Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello! It's March 14th. One Day after my birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday.  March 13th.  I love that date.  It makes me so happy.  I especially love March 13 when it falls on a Friday.  This year my birthday was on a Sunday.  Kinda bummed but it was okay.  Today, the 14th, my coworkers and friends are treating me to lunch at a mexican place called MEXICO.  Mexico has pretty good food.  The best part of the lunch is that I will be with my friends. 

Yesterday was a lazy day.  I went to Church and then came home and did nothing.  Well, not nothing.  I ate lunch and watched TV, did some cross-stitching and sat by my sister, Robin, and laughed and talked all day.  For dinner we ate Salmon and had relvet cake for desert.  I've been on a diet since January 15th so this cake, along with the vanilla ice cream, tasted SO GOOD!  I know you can imagine how delicious it was.  I wasn't going to have cake and ice cream for my birthday, but Robin said it was Good Luck to eat cake on your birthday.  So I ate cake and loved every minute of it.

During the day we watched an ESPN movie called the FAB 5.  At first I didn't want to watch it but we did anyway since there wasn't anything else on.  The film was about 5 freshman who joined the Michigan Wolverine basketball squad back in 1991.  It chronicles their 2 years while at Michigan and all the events and happenings during that time.  Both Robin and I really enjoyed watching this movie. I recommend this movie if you happen to see it advertised on ESPN.

That's about all for now.  I'll promise to write and update my blog more often!!

Aloha,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment