Tina, Kimi, Nida, Eva, Me and Deanne

Monday, January 18, 2010

AVATAR

Joe and took the plunge and saw the 3D version of this movie. Let';s just say, we loved it.  Our behinds where kinda tired when it was over, but it was worth it.

We wanted to see the 2:00 movie but at 12:30 it was already sold out.  We bought tickets for the 3:30 movie and were the first in line!!  We ate lunch and still had about 1 1/2 hours to wait.  We asked the ticket taker to let us in early and we would just sit and wait.  He wasn't going to but Joe pleaded with him since I had my broken foot.  The guy let us in so I sat on a bench in front of the theater.  When people started to line up, Joe sat on the floor to save our place.  (Thanks, Joe)  This ensured we got great seats and no one ran us over, trying to find a seat.

This plot reminded me of "Dances with Wolves."  That's all I will say because I don't want to give away the story.  Anyway, I highly recommend you watch this movie with the 3D glasses.  There is a surcharge to basically "rent" the glasses but I think it's so worth it.

What do other people think?  Please give me your opinion.

Aloha for another day,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Mike and I went to see this last Saturday in 3D. I was reluctant to see this because I don't like fantasy/scifi, and I thought I would get sick with everything flying at me. I only took my glasses and closed my eyes a couple of times. I have to admit I really liked the movie. 3D made it extra cool.

    ReplyDelete