Tina, Kimi, Nida, Eva, Me and Deanne

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Darn....my plans were spoiled due to the non-tsunami

Well, the day is almost over. Bummers.  I had a great day planned but had to cancel everything because of a potential tsunami.  I understand that caution and being prepared is the smartest thing to do.  But I can still be sad, right?

What was my big day going to look like?  Here are the highlights:
1. Get up early, go to the store to buy food to make sandwiches.
2. Get my hair cut and colored - (an appointment made 5 weeks ago and is really, really needed)
3. Meet my friends Chris and Emilei and go to Allison's house to give a class on doTerra Essential Oils
4. Have lunch with co workers from PACT & have a class on the oils
5. Laugh and laugh and laugh with all my friends.....oh and enjoy the view from Allison's house
6. Joe was going to take my car for a safety check and oil change
7. Relax and enjoy Saturday night with Joe

It might not sound like much but just being with my girl friends is always a fun experience waiting to happen.  My friend Chris leaves Tuesday night to fly back to Utah.  I can reschedule the essential oils class.  But I will never know the fun I missed out on with PACT friends.  **sigh***

So now I am writing this post and looking forward to seeing the 2nd to last night of the Olympics.

If you are reading this and can understand, then drop me a note.

If you want to host a class on doTerra Essential Oils, let me know and I'm there.  I will have another post soon on my road trip to these oils!!  It's been fast and furious and I don't want to get off this roller coaster ride!!

See you soon,

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry your day didn't go as planned. I hate when you are looking forward to something and it falls through. I am glad that you are all okay.

    ReplyDelete