Tina, Kimi, Nida, Eva, Me and Deanne

Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's Thursday...what more can go wrong?

So, first of all, I am sick.  Runny nose and watery eyes.  Chills, then hot.  Arms ache.  And no sick leave at work.  I must have the least amount of sick leave accumulated! As of today, I have 1.5 hours and I have to take that in April.  So why am I always sick?  I attribute it to my job.  I work with kids ages 0-3.  I seems like every home I go into, all the babies have runny, snotty, gubbery noses.  Yes and sometimes the color of this snotty stuff is GREEN!!  YUCK....what more can I say? YUCK, YUCK, and More YUCK!~  The peeps are supposed to  call us and cancel if they or their kids are sick.  Most of the time, they don't call. Lucky me, I catch everything.

For my next quiz, I was going to list all the "stuff" we deal with at work and let you, the reader, pick which one we hate the most.  But the funny thing is, we hate all the STUFF~   Let me list them:
1. Head lice or Ukus
2. Bed Bugs
3. Cockroaches - B52's
4. rats and mice
5. ringworm
6. green snot
7. excrement (if I didn't spell this correctly, it's really poop)
8.  men who wear nothing but a towel
9. urine
10.  foul language, from both kids and parents
11.  STINKY, POOPY diapers
12. sticky floors
13. open sores
14. vomit
15. being locked in
16. climbing through windows
17. KPT - nuff said

Well I could go on and on, but no one would believe the rest of the story!!  Nevertheless, I love my job.  Some of the perks aren't what they are cracked up to be, especially when it results in a head cold.  Now I have to think of a new quiz.  I gotta wait till the head clears.  Please be patient.  It may take awhile.

Sniff, sniff....stephanie
11.

4 comments:

  1. I think you hate #16 the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya think? That wasn't even that bad and I was proud of myself that I could do it. Afterwards, I asked myself why I didn't come through the back door?????/

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUAHAHAHAHAHAH! (moms last comment) JAMAL, show her out da house!

    ReplyDelete