Tina, Kimi, Nida, Eva, Me and Deanne

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Totally March Madness

Well, I have just finished watching 9 1/2 hours of college basketball.  I think I had my fill for today!!


I wanted to post something I just found on another blog.  The blog is called, "Grandma Linda's House."  At the end of her blog she had the following saying:

everything will be okay in the end.
if it's not okay,
it's not the end.

This was exactly what I needed to read after this week of hearing we were probably going to be laid off at the end of June, to the end of the week where there might be money to keep our program going. What a roller coaster ride that I'm sick of riding on.  

Last year at this same time, half of my co workers were notified that there were going to be laid off at the end of March. Then there was another lay off.  Total of 4 lay offs, 44 people gone, 23 positions eliminated, positions and people moved around to different positions without be asked first which left 13 of us .  It was stress to the max, and something I never wanted to go through again.  Well, never say never because here we go again!! 

But at least I have Plan B.  Plan B is working on my business of Essential Oils.  doTerra Essential Oils to be exact.  I love them!  They are so wonderful and I can't wait to share them with my friends, family and strangers alike!!

If, by chance, my program finds money and I'm not laid off, then I will be glad to stay and work as long as I can. But I'm still going to be educating as many people as I can about the health benefits of doTerra Oils. 

So, remember, if it's not okay, then it's not the end.  Just the end of this post.!!

Aloha,

Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie! Thanks for reading my blog and I'm glad my little saying helped you...not sure where I got it, but , at the time I needed it! Yes, my son had non-hodgkins lymphoma...more specific .lymphoblastic lymphoma. I'm sorry about your husband and of course being a mom you know what it'd be like to loose a child. I saw one of your favorite books is the BofM , I'm Mormon also! Would love to correspond with you! Sorry, about the job, so hard. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the saying too! I read it just in time before having a nervous breakdown! ... the buyers for our house made a list of things they want us to fix!!! Stuff that doesn't even need fixing yet, but might in the next 10 years!!! sheesh. this is not ok, so (whew) it must not be the end! :P :) we are countering and crossing our fingers...

    ReplyDelete