Tina, Kimi, Nida, Eva, Me and Deanne

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Time has come....

Alas, Alas.  The time has come to say goodbye to my job.  We got news today that the TANF funds are being cut and so are we. 

What to do, what to do???

We have until June 30th. 

So I have to come up with Plan B.

I don't even have a Plan A. 

Can I make it on doTerra Essential Oils?   http://www.doterra.com/   or www.mydoterra.com/stephanieyamashita

At my age starting over really sucks.  I don't have clothes for an office job.  I don't have the college education to make a decent living.  Oh, Woe is Me!~ ~ ~

BUT I AM HAPPY!!

Aloha,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Mom, I am so sorry. It feels like you go through this every six months! Are you sure they aren't going to come up with something else like last time?

    ReplyDelete