Tina, Kimi, Nida, Eva, Me and Deanne

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Look What I've Done to this BLOG!!

I am experimenting with different colors, etc. It might all change tomorrow. 


I want to say thank you to all the bloggers out there with public blogs.  I figured out that you can hit "next blog" and read random blogs.  I love it!  See, you can teach old dogs new tricks.


Keep up with the blogs because I really like to read them.  Thanks for sharing your life's experiences with the rest of the world.  I think we all have some of the same problems, issues and blessings that life throws at us.  I have especially enjoyed reading what other families do for Christmas.  


A lot of us share the same values and same traditions.  We love to live each Christmas in our pajamas!!


Anyway, the Mr. bought me Super Mario Bros. WII so I'm going to attempt to play it.  See you in the blogoshere!!


Aloha,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Mom!! I like the colors. Its fun changing the blog around, but I haven't changed mine in so long so I'm scared to do it. Good luck with the new game.

    ReplyDelete