Tina, Kimi, Nida, Eva, Me and Deanne

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today is My Birthday!!

Hello blog world.  Today is my birthday.  Or I should say, today was my birthday.  It is 9:23 pm so the day is almost over.

I had a great day with the hubby.  But now I know I'm getting old.  Why do I know that?  Because I bought a MoTab CD.  YUP.  sure did.  MoTab.  Can't wait to hear it.  And I bought my own copy of "Jesus the Christ." So it's time to start reading all 792 pages.  I've done it before and I cad no it again!!

Now we are watching an old EMMA with a very young Kate Winslet.  10 years ago next month, Breana and Cherie got a picture with Gwyneth Paltrow, a  more modern Emma.  I sure loved Mr. Knightly in that movie!

So, goodnight everyone.  365 more days until my next birthday.   *sigh*

Love and Aloha,

Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. You know what else is next month? My 22nd birthday! Woo Woo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday's are great! As I get older they are more tiring. Not because I am older, but because there are so many things I want to pack in to my special day.

    ReplyDelete