Tina, Kimi, Nida, Eva, Me and Deanne

Friday, March 12, 2010

Tomorrow is my Birthday!!

Yeah!  I turn 29 again tomorrow!  Horray for March 13th!!  My friends at work surprised me with flowers, balloons, cake and punch!!  We also had a Health and Wellness Fair for work and I got a 10 minute massage.  Can't wait until tomorrow to go holoholo with the hubby and spend the entire day doing what I WANT!

I only wish the years weren't going by so fast. Slow down...take a break...I need to catch my breath!!  There are still so many things to do, projects to finish, places to visit and people to meet and greet.  The problem right now?  WORK!!  It gets in the way of having a truly fun and fulfilling life.  Ah....but I must work.  So I have to plan every vacation hour to its fullest. 

My next vacation is in April when daugther #3 graduates from Brigham Young University.  Wow...where has the time gone?  One week to play and party and participate in graduation for her! A little early to congratulate her.  Time is flying by and soon I will be there with bells on my toes and a smile on my face.  Oh, and a couple of tears, too!!

So, everyone, raise your glasses and toast to birthdays, vacations, graduations, kids and grandkids!  I couldn't have done it without you!

Aloha,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Steph! Love you my friend <3
    See you at graduation :)

    ReplyDelete